In 2022, this Teacher Companion will contain answers to the student questions and activities that appear in the textbook. Responses have been linked to textbook page numbers so teachers can offer ‘hints’ to struggling students. Activities have also been differentiated, identifiable by colour coding and labelling.
From 2023, and over the course of the Study Design, this Teacher Companion will steadily grow as we add resources. These will include:
- sample teaching plans
- sample SACs
- exemplars with colour coding
- generic tools such as sentence starters, essay planners and templates
- one-page teacher overviews for each textbook chapter
- guides for unpacking key questions and reviewing after each chapter
- notes that correspond with the key summary points at the end of each chapter
- extracted visual and written sources presented for student annotation
- pages from the textbook as PDFs
- much more!
HTAV Teacher Companions are a community endeavour, and this platform will allow us to keep improving them. We would love to receive feedback or ideas to help us do this. Please email all suggestions to email@example.com.
To help maintain HTAV’s ability to support teachers and students, we ask that you please refrain from sharing these resources outside your classroom. Thank you.