Our popular textbooks Twentieth Century 1 and Twentieth Century 2 have been updated (and renamed) for the new VCE History Study Design 2022–2026.
Also coming in 2022 – a Teacher Companion containing hints and solutions to textbook activities, time-saving downloadable and customisable resources and much more!
Modern History 1 (available Term 3 2021)
Modern History 2 (available Term 3 2021)
Modern History Teacher Companion (available 2022)
These beautiful new editions have been revised by expert teachers to be more accessible for a wide range of readers – while retaining the comprehensive depth of content that has made them so popular. New features include:
- chapter introductions and shorter chapters to improve usability for students and teachers
- key content summaries to make identifying examinable content easier
- glossary words defined in the margin and simplified language
- key content flags and key individuals features
- ‘check your understanding’ questions to encourage a close reading of the text
- maps, illustrations and visual aids.
(Study and Exam Guides are dependent on VCAA examination advice for the new Study Design).