Our popular textbooks Twentieth Century 1 and Twentieth Century 2 have been updated (and renamed) for the new VCE History Study Design 2022–2026.
Also coming in 2022 – a Teacher Companion containing hints and solutions to textbook activities, time-saving downloadable and customisable resources and much more!
Modern History 1 (Now Available!)
Modern History 2 (available November 2021)
Modern History Teacher Companion (available 2022)
These beautiful new editions have been revised by expert teachers to be more accessible for a wide range of readers – while retaining the comprehensive depth of content that has made them so popular. New features include:
- chapter introductions and shorter chapters to improve usability for students and teachers
- key content summaries to make identifying examinable content easier
- glossary words defined in the margin and simplified language
- key content flags and key individuals features
- ‘check your understanding’ questions to encourage a close reading of the text
- maps, illustrations and visual aids.
HTAV Revolutions Booklist Information Session (short overview)
HTAV Publishing have made the decision to cancel the combined Ancient History Study and Exam Guide.
This title will be replaced and split into three separate but expanded titles covering the same subject content as below:
- Ancient Rome Study and Exam Guide – July 2022
- Ancient Greece Study and Exam Guide – July 2022
- Ancient Egypt Study and Exam Guide – TBC
(Study and Exam Guides are dependent on VCAA examination advice for the new Study Design).