Madhavi Nawana Parker provides a supportive and practical wellbeing framework that can be tailored to meet teachers’ unique and personal needs, and supports theory with personal vignettes to bring to life topics such as:
- Areas for improved wellbeing in the current climate
- Giving yourself permission to prioritise wellbeing
- Wellbeing for Educators going forward
A timely response to an international event with far-reaching effects, Educator Wellbeing has never been more needed by practitioners, as a contemporary answer and basis for a new tradition of supportive practice.
Table of Contents
- Foreword – Shawn Hutchinson
- Chapter One – What the 2020 Global Pandemic highlighted about Educator wellbeing
- Chapter Two – Resetting for healthy wellbeing
- Chapter Three – Recharging your wellbeing battery
- Chapter Four – A license to rest and recover
- Chapter Five – Where to from here? Making wellbeing comebacks, not wellbeing ‘go backs’
- Chapter Six – Stories of courage, hope and endurance: Wellbeing during crisis and challenge
- Chapter Seven – Where to from here?